Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introduction

In this blog you will be blown away by the vast geographic features the great state of Hawaii has to offer. From the great volcanoes to the crystal clear waters of the Pacific Ocean, Hawaii is a geographers paradise. Hi, my name is Dylan Santos, I am 18 years old and I'm currently a freshman here a CU Denver. I'm originally from New Jersey where I lived for 12 years and am a huge Jets and Yankees fan. Another thing I'd like you all to know about me is I love going to the beach and spending time in the sun and sand. This is why my vote was for Hawaii for this blog. I mean what better place than Hawaii to view the different landscapes our great Earth has to offer.

Hello, my name is Brady Kinsey-Murillo. I am 19 years old and also a student at UC Denver. I love to stay active but the occasional relaxing and hanging out is fun too. I was born in El Paso, Texas but moved to Colorado when I was a kid and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else! Also, I am a Business and Finance major and I currently work at a commercial real estate brokerage firm. I wanted to choose Hawaii because I actually went there on vacation a few years ago and it was beautiful. I went to island called Kona

My name is Eddie Lee I am from Canada and orginally from South Korea. The reason I came to Colorado is only for getting degrees in University of Colorado Denver. I am majoring in Business emphasis in Marketing. My personal interest is Hiking, traveling, cooking and spending time with my friends and family. I chose business major because I like money the reason that I take this class is required. I chose Hawaii because it is interesting place and one day I like to go to Hawaii only for honeymoon in the future.

Ultimately as a group Brady, Eddie, and I all agreed on Hawaii because for one we all love the beach and two we are interested to find more about its vast array of landscapes this great state has to offer us.

No comments:

Post a Comment